The WattNode Logger is a kilowatt hour (kWh) energy meter that
communicates on a LonWorks network, and can log 24,000+ measurement
records in non-volatile memory. The WattNode Logger measures 1, 2, or 3
phases with voltages from 120 to 600 volts alternating current (Vac) and
5 to 6,000 amps in delta (phase to phase) and wye (phase to neutral)
- True RMS Power - Watts (Phase A, B, C, all phases)
- Reactive Power - VARs (Phase A, B, C, all phases)
- Power Factor (Phase A, B, C, all phases)
- True RMS Energy - Watthours WH kWh (Phase A, B, C, all phases)
- Reactive Energy - VAR-hours (All Phases)
- AC Frequency
- RMS Voltage (Phase A, B, C)
- Computed RMS Current (Phase A, B, C)
- Peak Demand
- Date and Time
- Net Energy (A, B, C and Sum)
- Reactive Energy (Sum)
- Positive Energy (Sum)
- Real and Reactive Power (A, B, C and Sum)
- Voltage, Current and Power Factor (A, B, C)
- Logging intervals from 1 minute to 12 hours allows logging up to 250 days of data
- LonMark 3.4 Certified ANSI/CEA-709.1-B-2002 Control Network Protocol Specification
- Small form factor for easy installation inside most electrical panels, see a sample installation diagram.
- Pluggable screw terminals for easy wiring
- 0.5% nominal accuracy (see manual for details)
- True RMS power even with leading or lagging power factor and chopped or distorted waveforms
- Monitors variable speed drives, pumps, and motors
- Safe CT's (current transformers), producing 0.333 VAC at rated current.
- Split core CTs for quick installation
- Solid core CTs are less expensive and prevent tampering
- Custom and standard Bus Bar sized CTs
- The WattNode communicates on a LonWorks TP/FT-10 free topology
twisted-pair network using Echelon's ® LonTalk ® network protocol.
- Assembled in USA, qualified under the Buy American provision in the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 (ARRA).
- Five year warranty
Warning: Hazardous Voltages - Only qualified personnel or licensed electricians should install the WattNode meter and current transformers.